JOIN ONE OF LEHIGH VALLEY’S BEST ENGINEERING FIRMS
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an established company?
We have a current opening for a construction administrator. See posting below.
Lehigh Valley Engineering is accepting resumes from drafters, designers, engineers, and those seeking internships. We’re always looking for good people.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume to submit your information to us.
Construction Administrator Job Posting
Lehigh Valley Engineering seeks an experienced construction contract administrator to assist with construction-phase engineering services for various types of mechanical and electrical construction projects. The construction administrator serves to maintain excellent communication between the engineering design team and project architects, owners, facility managers, construction managers, and contractors.
Position: Full time or part time.
- Attends construction progress meetings
- Performs construction site visits to monitor the general conformance with the project design documents.
- Monitors the schedule for the timely review of shop drawings and product submittals.
- Responds to contractor questions and requests for information.
- Assists in the resolution of design-related coordination issues and corrective work.
- Reviews contractor payment applications and change order proposals.
- Prepares field observation reports and punchlists.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the construction of plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical systems for commercial or industrial projects.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in mechanical construction or a related field.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to visit construction sites including the ability to climb ladders and walk rough terrain.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Possess satisfactory standing with PA Acts 34, 114, 151 and 168 criminal and child abuse clearances.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Paid holidays and personal leave.
- Retirement account.