OUTSTANDING, RESPONSIVE, AND TIMELY ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
Engineering is about more than just drawing up designs in CAD software.
It is about collaborating with the client and asking the right questions to fully understand their problems, determining efficient solutions to meet their needs, and not wasting their time in the process.
It is about bringing decades of expertise across a wide range of project types, both large and small, to know what the best solution is, and then knowing how to convey it efficiently so our clients get the finished product that meets their needs.
It is about responsiveness and getting back to clients in a timely fashion.
Lehigh Valley Engineering is proud to stand for all of the above and has the reputation to back it up from decades of successfully completed projects.
If you are ready to work with an engineering firm that you can trust to get it done right without any headaches, get in touch with us at 610-865-3000 or by clicking the button below.
SERVICES, LICENSES, AND CERTIFICATIONS OVERVIEW
SUMMARY OF ENGINEERING AND DESIGN SERVICES:
- HVAC – Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning
- Fire Protection
- Electrical Power Distribution
- Lighting Design and Controls
- Telecommunications, Data, Fire Alarm, and Security Systems
- Acoustical Analysis of Mechanical Systems
- Indoor Air Quality Improvements
- Master Planning For Facility Renovations and Expansions
- Construction Documents and Permit Drawings
- Technical Systems Evaluations / Feasibility Studies
- Energy Analysis and Energy Modeling
- LEED Green Building Design Services
- CAD Documentation and Electronic Archiving
- Expert Witness Testimony and Reports
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Corporation registered with the Pennsylvania Board of Professional Engineers; licensed with the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs.
Various members of our staff are registered in PA, NJ, and MD, and enjoy certifications and/or memberships in a wide range of professional organizations, including ASME, ASPE, ASHRAE, ICC, NFPA, NSPE, PSPE, IEEE, USGBC, and IES. Please visit this page to learn more about the people who make up our team.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT