JOIN ONE OF LEHIGH VALLEY’S BEST ENGINEERING FIRMS
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an established company?
We have a specific opening for an experienced mechanical/HVAC designer.
Lehigh Valley Engineering provides mechanical and electrical engineering and technical services to architects, facility owners, construction managers, contractors, and other engineering firms involved in building design, construction, and operation. We are seeking candidates skilled in the design of HVAC systems. We offer a friendly and positive work environment with a professional staff; we are conveniently located in historic Bethlehem, PA. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with our company and assist in the successful design of various construction projects. Candidates should possess a basic knowledge of commercial HVAC systems and be experienced with AutoCAD or Revit.
- Work closely with mechanical engineers in the design and layout of HVAC equipment, air distribution ductwork, and piping systems.
- Performing basic design tasks including duct sizing and pipe sizing.
- Coordinate the design of HVAC systems with other design disciplines.
- Survey project sites to observe and document existing conditions.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in mechanical engineering or technology.
- 1 to 20 years of applicable work experience.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient math skills.
- Satisfactory standing with Pennsylvania criminal and child abuse clearances.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Paid holidays and personal leave.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Retirement account.
Lehigh Valley Engineering is accepting resumes from drafters, designers, engineers, and those seeking internships. We’re always looking for good people.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume to submit your information to us.