JOIN ONE OF LEHIGH VALLEY’S BEST ENGINEERING FIRMS
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an established company?
We have a current opening for an electrical designer. See below.
Lehigh Valley Engineering is accepting resumes from drafters, designers, engineers, and those seeking internships. We’re always looking for good people.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume to submit your information to us.
Lehigh Valley Engineering provides engineering and technical services to architects, facility owners and managers, construction managers, contractors, and other engineering firms. We are seeking electrical engineers or designers experienced in the design of electrical systems for buildings and construction projects. Candidates should be knowledgeable of:
• Power distribution and power generation systems.
• Lighting and controls.
• Low voltage systems including fire alarm, data network, and telecommunications.
Position: Full time or part time.
• Perform various aspects of electrical engineering design involving the preparation of construction contract design drawings and specifications.
• Meet with clients and other design team members throughout the design phase to review project design details and to coordinate with other building trades.
• Perform construction phase support services including responding to bidder/contractor questions, reviewing shop drawings and product submittals, and performing construction site visits to monitor the general conformance with the project design documents.
• Possess an ABET-accredited degree in electrical engineering or electrical engineering technology.
• Possess a thorough understanding of the design of electrical systems for commercial or industrial projects.
• Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical engineering, design, construction or a related field.
• Knowledgeable of the National Electric Code.
• Familiar with Revit and/or AutoCAD.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess satisfactory standing with PA Acts 34, 114, 151 and 168 criminal and child abuse clearances.
Benefits Offered (full-time only)
• Competitive salary.
• Medical and dental insurance.
• Paid holidays and personal leave.
• Retirement account.